uninstall

I wanted to load championship manager 3 and i got a message that the uninstall mode would'nt work if i loaded the game up,Unfortunately 114mb got loaded b4 i quit it,So,on going to the control panel,And remove programs,To uninstall cm3,I got a message saying'c:\Program Files\championship manager 3\Uninst.isu' is not valid or the data has been corrupted. Uninstallation will not continue. Any ideas on how to get rid of this so i can resume loading cm3,And getting back to normal?? thx in advance ANDY

Belatucadrus 14:20 17 May 03

Software removal freeware, may be worth a try :- Smart uninstaller click here Uninstall it pro click here

The Spires 14:20 17 May 03

If you are running Win XP, you should be able to go into System Restore and choose a restore point before you started the install, you can then delete the folder that may remain.

Terrahawk 14:22 17 May 03

try installing over the top if this doesnt work will probably need to clean out folders and registry manualy do you know the install location if so delete any folders associated with the game then download a copy of jv16 powertools or reg cleaner both free to use and delete any registry entries associated with the game
NOTE PLEASE BACK UP REGISTRY BEFORE MAKING CHANGES
this is important as a fail safe in case things go wrong

hugh-265156 14:39 17 May 03

click here for support

Thanks for all youre help guys,As usual my problem has been solved! I have xp so just used the priceless system restore. No problem now,Tried to load it again and same thing happened,So just restored it again.Loaded another game and it worked fine,When i looked at the disc,I noticed a mark that i could not remove,Perhaps that was the problem??...Anyway,Im up for CM4 soon,And i know im gonna have a major problem with it,Im a tottenham fan,How am i supposed to win anything with them!PSML...Doubt if jimmy saville can fix that for me!!...REGARDS...ANDY

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now