Uninstal utorrent client

chesterfield 11:25 07 May 07

I recently installed a torrent client called utorrent but now Im having second thoughts I would like to delete the programme. When I go to the uninstal programme feature I cannot see this programme in the list. Does this indicate anything suspicious and also how do I go about removing it now?

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:28 07 May 07

Go to your C drive and find the programme. Right-click and delete. Then run Ccleaner click here to clear all the debris etc., then click on 'issues' and let it do a registry clean out. If you are using Ccleane rfor the first time ensure that all the options are ticked in the 'advanced' section.

G

Forum Editor 11:33 07 May 07

You'll need to delete the .exe file from the location in which you installed it, and then delete the desktop shortcut.

There will be a couple of small remnants in your documents & settings/application data folder, but they're harmless, and can stay there if you don't want to search them out.

chesterfield 11:39 07 May 07

Great. Thanks for your advice guys. Are you aware if there is anything dodgy about utorrent by the way? I did read that it was a very popular torrent download client.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009