uniblue registry cleaner

Syndrome 22:37 01 Aug 06

I have just installed uniblue and ran the test.It found 313 faults and repaired 15 I have to purchase the programe to fix the others. I have often been weary of these claims of a large amount of faults and think it is a sales gimmick, though I hope P. C. Advisor would not be involved in such a scam. Is this claim genuine and do I need to buy this programe? advice please not so sure. syndrome

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:04 01 Aug 06

RegscrubXP click here is free delete anything it finds safely an do not worry about anything else.

Syndrome 23:26 01 Aug 06

thanks fruitbat I ran this and found only 55 faults and it repaired them any idea why such a difference? syndrome

sean-278262 23:34 01 Aug 06

Syndrome usually these things adjust silly mistakes and claim it as a fault. Just like a spell checker saying YOur is spelt wrong. The find any little thing to accentuate the figure. 300 is much more worring that 30. Regscrub will of fixed all the main problems anything else isnt worth talkin about.

Syndrome 23:41 01 Aug 06

creature of the night thnks for your input I will sleep easy tonight unless I dream about creatures of the night, sorry bad joke. syndrome

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…