Uniblue Regbooster Grrrr

rawprawn 11:16 18 Sep 10

I foolishly bought this on the 18/08/2010 with a so called 30 day money back gaurantee.
It freezes regularly and the only way I can make it work is to restart it.
I have complained using their own email system 3 times (at least a week ago)asking for a refund and even including a screenshot of the problem.
I have not even recieved an email acknowledging my complaint, If I hear nothing it seems I have simply wasted my money as I cannot see any way of making them stick to their "Gaurantee"

birdface 11:25 18 Sep 10

rawprawn.
This is just one of the comments from a different forum.

In my opinion, Uniblue is bad news. The reason it is always seen on forums as free limited offer, is because people aren't buying it. I can think of more fun ways of wrecking your pc.
There are others but the overall verdict was to stay away from it.

birdface 11:29 18 Sep 10

Thought that maybe I should post it just in case you thought it was a one off.

click here

rawprawn 11:33 18 Sep 10

Thanks, I think I will simply have to wave my money goodbye.
Very annoying.

birdface 11:40 18 Sep 10

If they give you a 30 day money back Gaurantee they should be forced to repay you.
I would think FE would be well clued up on what to do next.

rawprawn 11:45 18 Sep 10

I will see if he comments.

birdface 11:48 18 Sep 10

Worth a read I suppose.

click here

RGB76 18:25 18 Sep 10

It makes me wonder how they can be called A Microsoft Gold Partner with what seems to be useless software.
What about the small claims court? or would that appear too strong.

rawprawn 18:58 18 Sep 10

I am not really sure whether the company is American or German, anyway going to court would be difficult with a non UK company.

sunnystaines 19:40 18 Sep 10

i do not think you can beat winaso an excellent reg cleaner, but yet to find a perfect one.

if you recently updated silverlight in ms updates run a reg checker to see the massive amount of debris it leaves behind, the prev update was the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…