Unhandled exception

Beep 18:27 17 Jan 03
  Beep 18:27 17 Jan 03

For the last few days I have had the following message on my desktop after boot up: Unhandled exception:c0000005 at address: 100016b8. If I have just closed it, but what do I do with it? I am also started getting a script error message on IE each time i launched Kazaa that appeared at the same time. I have uninstalled and re-installed it twice from the web and from this months PCA cover disc and still the script error remains. I have used a system restore that has cured the kazaa problem it seems,but not the exception. Are the 2 linked and how do i get rid of the exception message? I use XP home

JoeC 18:47 17 Jan 03
  Beep 21:12 18 Jan 03

Thanks Joe. The exception has gone, but I have bits of Delfin viewer and Kazaa that wont go andy ideas?

Tazfan 16:34 19 Jan 03

Kazaa is on this months cover disk? Iv had to cancel my subscription sadly, due to finncial restraints :-(

Tazfan 16:34 19 Jan 03

Kazaa is on this months cover disk? Iv had to cancel my subscription sadly, due to finncial restraints :-(

Tazfan 16:35 19 Jan 03

Whoops. Only clicked once, honest Got an error page come up, clicked on Helproom, ad came back to this thread with my TWO posts in it.

graham 16:44 19 Jan 03

it happens!

JoeC 16:59 19 Jan 03

click here Read the article about uninstalling ( about half-way down you should see KazaaBegone,a Kazaa uninstaller ). I would backup the registry first though.!!

Border View 18:07 19 Jan 03

Many thanks for the first link. Excellent.

Beep 20:41 19 Jan 03

Thanks Joe C. Now my problem is that I installed ad-ware the other night, but it slowed my pc down to treacle running uphill (4mins 22 sec for the pca homepage to load - i timed it), so I uninstalled it - pc now fine. I can't win can I? its still Kazaa 3 Beep 1 i think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…