Unexplainable?

Winxx 13:31 08 Sep 06

I find this Unexplainable.

Heres a Pic of my connections:
>>> click here Sorry about the size...

When my wireless connection is enabled, i lose my Local area connection 7 broadband internet, even though it sais connected.

So i have to disable my wireless connection to be able to use my PC's internet. Why? there both connected, why do i get "page cannot be displayed"

Winxx 16:47 08 Sep 06

Bump Please

Nazzarenu Boy 17:06 08 Sep 06

...I think the wirelless connection will conect to a connection which have internet available. so i dont think that you can use two internet connection at the same time. I think so.

I think other can help by copying here your ipconfig. GO to start,run, cmd, than ipconfig/all .

copy the results here.. and maybe we can help. copy the 2 results i e with the wirelles conecction disable and enabled.

Winxx 12:36 09 Sep 06

ok, i will when i get home.

ade.h 23:33 09 Sep 06

If you can provide a screengrab that is actually legible, that might help.

In the meantime, judging by your brief description, you appear to be trying to use two LAN connections simultaneously, something that one would only do if the connections need to be bridged. In an ad-hoc environment, for example. Could you provide a more detailed decription of your network configuration and the nature/use of these connections?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…