underlying problem (a Little Long) sorry

bluegrassandstrippers 13:47 14 May 06

i recently had a problem getting my internet explorer to log onto its homepage, unable to display would appear, this occurred on both pcs on a network, not too unusual only that other internet based softwares worked fine , upgradewed to IE 7 Beta work on one for about an hour logged off and then it reverted to old habit. Finally did a full restore on both pc while innetworked and got both working fine , installed Panda Titaniun both. Now when I try to read cds or dvd in either drive of pc my desktop screen remains with only the background and no icons and no tool bar, all the original software is reinstalled along with panda. i can view one or two disks but then it leaves a residual of the previous disk info on the drive when viewed in drive expolrer
any ideas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…