Under the Knife!

Hi,
I have removed the Windows 7 Transformation Pack using Renvo Unstaller. It is not really removed becaucse when starting windows is starts them same as Win 7. The icons are the same as Win 7. Any idea how I can get rid of this. I have ran Malware Bytes AVG Free 8.5 Windows Defender and still nothing has happened!

mgmcc 13:46 02 Nov 09

Have you tried a "System Restore", which will return the registry to its state prior to installing the transformation pack?

Yes I have tried everything including system restore. I set it to 12 Aug 2009. I installes the pack on 22nd Aug 2009.

User-1229748 19:37 04 Nov 09

if you change your icons manually do they revert back to windows 7 at boot?

Yes. But in classic view for login the Windows 7 Logo is still shown. During startup the logo is showing.

Sorry. How do you change the My Documents, Coputer and Network icons. Also all the folders are showing Win 7 icons.

Know how to do it now. When I press restore defaults it shows the shame icons. I have tried changing the manualy and browsed threw all the folders. No luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…