undelete an email

Tulips 17:56 23 Nov 06

I am on XP and use Incredimail for my emails and have deleted an email that I shouldn't have, is there any way of getting it back ?

The Kestrel 18:41 23 Nov 06

If the deleted email is in your deleted items folder you can usually right click on it and move it back to the inbox folder.

A word of warning regarding Incredimail. I was advised by someone knowledgeable about spy and malware, that there are issues with this program and that it was recommended that I uninstall it and use another email program. Since moving to Firefox as my browser, I have also started using Thunderbird as my email program and have been very impressed with it.

Fingees 20:17 23 Nov 06

out of interest, I have used Incredimail for a number of years with no spyware or any other problems.

Technotiger 21:19 23 Nov 06

Hi, I too have used Incredimail since it's very early days - I was a beta-tester for it, have always used it as have all my friends and relatives - never anything more than a very slight glitch now and then, though no gliches at all for the last year or so. Neither I, nor any of my friends had any problems at all involving Spyware or anything like it. I would never use any other email program!

Cheers.

Cheers.

Technotiger 21:21 23 Nov 06

However, the Kestrel is correct as far as retrieving your email is concerned. If you have emptied your Deleted folder then I am afraid it is gone forever.

numskull 10:13 24 Nov 06

Following on from the original problem - what is the best way to back up Incredimail? If I reinstall Windows I painstakingly have to click on all the downloaded letters from various sites to reinstall them. You have to remove your license code before you can perform a File and Settings transfer so not practical for making regular backups.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…