unable to watch video ,wmp 10 & ati 9550

sunways 16:09 14 May 06

I have trying to view video clips from various sites such as boreme.com. I have quick time, flash player,
k-lite, ATI multimedia. The problem only occurs when the the film type i click on defaults to wmp10, i can then see the 'control panel' of the player but no screen. I can hear the film but i cant see it!.
All file types are 'on' in wmp, and is up to date. I feel the problem may lie with my graphics card, ATI RADEON 9550 256mb Do any other ATI users have such a problems ?.
AMD 3200 64 1G RAM

sunways 19:48 14 May 06

Also same applies to the BBC news site, unable to view video clips, but still can hear them. In both WMP and Real player.

Eric half-a-bee 20:14 14 May 06

Try installing the Codec Detective click here - it checks all your codecs and tells you if there's a problem with any. If there is the detective can tell you where they are located so you can remove and reinstall them.

skidzy 20:23 14 May 06

There has been a lot of problems recently regarding flash player,try downloading from here click here

Also take a look here click here

Trying the links i provided may help,if flash player is the cause.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…