Unable to view my 02 bill online...after clicking

julius44 10:04 26 Dec 07

Hello all. I have a versy strange problem and i'm hoping that someone can help me in this forum as 02 seem to be unable to help me.

okay here we go, i'm an 02 customer, been with them for over 2 years now and i alsway have to ring customer services to find out how many free mins and txt i have left. so they said i can view my info online which was fine. i tnen set up my username and password, and i log in and all is fine, but when i click on the View my bill link...nothing happens. it happens ALL the time, i sent 02 and email and they said maybe the page was corrupt and told me to go to advanced settings, i did all this but to no avail. All the other links on my account work 100% fine. its only the view my bill link. pls help!!!

namtas 10:13 26 Dec 07

It may be that you have a corrupt cookie you will have to delete it from your system, usually you would delete all cookies - they replace again as soon as you browse.
In Firefox delete them in Tools/Options/privacy.

p;3 11:00 26 Dec 07

the firewall you are hopefully running may need a tweek?
if you can tell us what your windows system is and other protection that might help to guide you further

beeuuem 13:04 26 Dec 07

They do seem to have changed their website recently. I always used Opera to view my bill etc.
Their site does not now allow me to do this, it always states the my browser is out of date - it isn't - and then fails to display the pages correctly.
The site works properly in IE7 so I assume it is their page coding.

julius44 13:45 26 Dec 07

Hi I use windows Xp. my pc is a dell 5150 160Gb Hard drive and 2gb RAM. I use Kaspersky firewall that comes with my Kaspersky Internet Security 2007.

I'm still baffled as to WHY this problems is occuring. i've deleted cookies...still no joy.

Any other suggestions???

birdface 08:43 27 Dec 07

Kaspersky has had a few problems with its Firewall stopping programs from showing.Shut down the Firewall then try and access your Bill.If it works Ok then you know it is the Firewall that has to be reconfigured to allow your Bill info.

birdface 08:55 27 Dec 07

Hi.Have a browse through this thread,Someone with the same problem.Last one might help.click here

birdface 09:05 27 Dec 07

Try disabling the Kaspersky Internet Security.And see if you can then access your on line bill.If so you you know its a Firewall problem.This was from one of a few threads about 2 weeks ago.So there are others with the same sort of problems.

birdface 18:24 27 Dec 07

Another with the same problem to-day .click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant