Unable to use Forum

ElephantRhino 14:09 06 Jul 04

I have been using the Zone Alarm forum (guys are very helpful) but something has changed in my setup so that now when I try and Reply to a thread I receive an "Error on page" in IE6 (Win98SE), bottom left corner (same error with other buttons - Next Thread, Next Page etc) so I am unable to continue the conversation and fix the problem. Any ideas?

son-of-a-gun 14:33 06 Jul 04

If the problem only started since you installed Zone alarm I would try un-installing it then re-install, I’m a bit surprised the error is showing in IE 6 though, at first I thought you may have clicked on no, when asked by zone alarm to connect to the net.
I have tried zone alarm and found it a bit pernickety and now use Sygate personal firewall this is free by the way I find is more user friendly, and is credible under attack from a Symantec Norton firewall test.

ElephantRhino 15:46 06 Jul 04

Unfortunately ZA was working fine for some time?

son-of-a-gun 17:49 06 Jul 04

You may have clicked on a option that the firewall is now auto protecting, try uninstalling it and install click here this one, if you like ZA you can always put it back in later

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…