Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658 for PS3

julius44 01:32 04 Nov 09

Hello All, ive just had PES 2010(Pro Evo 2010 for ps3) for 2 days now, and i'm experiencing problems logging in, I had PES 2009, and I never had any problems with it!!!

When I try to try to play online with my the game via my ps3, i get the following message: Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658. You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device i.e. router settings, etc. Assign DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table, and other router settings to the ps3 system. Individual products may use unique terminology.

I have a belkin wireless N wireless cable router.., ive rang there support line, and theyve gone over it with me, still no joy.....any help would be greatly appreciated. The main reason for me to buy the game was to play online!!!

On the pesfan website it says pls visit click here to find your router, but this website is not free and u are charged $29 to get a software. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

julius44 08:37 09 Nov 09

problem now seems to have been sorted, with firmware update. thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…