unable to stay connected to internet

231 20:56 02 Aug 06

Wondering if anyone can help me out. Every time I start my computer I can browse the internet for about 10 minutes and then I get the message, "unable to connect". I use NTL broadband. I am unable to connect through Firefox or IE. My email (Thunderbird) has no problems. I have connected through safe mode and it still only lasts for 10 minutes. I have searched hi and low but have been unable to find a solution. Please help, much appreciated.

wobblymike 21:35 02 Aug 06

Hi
More info needed please

how do you connect do you have an ethernet modem, USB modem, router - please describe.

231 22:11 02 Aug 06

I have a USB connection. No Router. I have limited computer knowledge so please bear with me. thanks

dms05 17:41 03 Aug 06

What make of PC are you using?

231 18:25 03 Aug 06

hi, a had it made, it runs on Windows XP professional, pack 2. AMD Athlon(tm) processor 1.24GHz, 512 RAM. Any help would be appreciated. I've checked other forums where a person has asked this question but there are no solutions to this query. Thanks,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple