Unable Signin Hotmail

BerneF 17:15 11 Aug 08

Hi All,
I cannot sign in to my hotmail.com account, my passwords are correct but its as if the passwords have been changed?
Is there any phone support for Hotmail Ireland or UK? Secret Q&A is forgotten.

All good advice welcome.

Berne

Halmer 17:17 11 Aug 08
  BerneF 17:29 11 Aug 08

Hi All,

The password reset function is not working for me, I forgot my secret Q&A. Can I call Hotmail by phone to see if they can get me access to my account, if so whats the number?

Berne

RickyC :-) 18:30 11 Aug 08

As far as I'm aware, Hotmail don't provide telephone support for users. I would suggest that you delete your cookies, and then click here to sign in. You may find that a previously mistyped password is being stored on your PC.

I seem to remember that upon initially creating a hotmail email account users are asked to provide another email address in order for login details to be sent to. Do you have any other email accounts which may still be in use (and possibly still have the information regarding your secret question and answer)?

regards

Richard
Software Editor

BerneF 21:37 11 Aug 08

Hi Richard,
Followed advice still unable to gain access to either of my two accounts.
Dont know what else to try, I wrote to Hotmail still waiting on reply.
If you have another possible reply when time permits.

Thanks,

Berne

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…