Unable to sign our of googlemail

bristolgirl 11:47 18 Nov 06

Hi, Hope you can offer me your ususal support guys.

I am unable to sign out of my googlemail account. I need to do this as I wish to sign into another one.

I have installed and ran, Norton AV, AVG Free Editon, Ad-Aware, ewido & spybot. I have also cleared my cache and cookies but all to no avail.

I am using Firefox on windows XP.

I have no error message but this comes up in the address bar:-
click here

Any ideas?

brundle 11:58 18 Nov 06

Can you post an image of the error message to imageshack? the link just goes to googlemail

Diodorus Siculus 11:59 18 Nov 06

Do you have any of your security programs saving cookies?

bristolgirl 12:15 18 Nov 06

Please excuse my continuing ignorance but how do I post an image of the error message to imageshack?

I don't think that any of my security programs are saving cookies. How can I check?

Thanks!

brundle 12:24 18 Nov 06

Theres a guide here; click here

bristolgirl 12:44 18 Nov 06

Here goes. Not sure I've done this right at all.

URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

Will other people have access to this on imageshack? Do I need to ger rid of it and is it easy?

Thanks

VoG II 12:48 18 Nov 06
  bristolgirl 12:59 18 Nov 06

I had already cleared my cache and cookies but after you found this link (ver useful, thank you) I found somebody else with the problem and solution.
They were told a different way of logging in and that seems to have worked for now. Fingers crossed!

Any ideas about imageshack. Do I need to get rid of the link that I have posted there?

Hope you can help again.
Thanks

brundle 13:01 18 Nov 06

You've done it right; the error message is greek to me though.
There's no personally identifiable info in there, so no need to worry - the images aren't searchable - info here click here

Have you tried the answer in VoG™'s link?

bristolgirl 13:05 18 Nov 06

Thanks for your reassurance Brundle. Yes I did try VoG's link and whilst it did not take me to the immeditate solution, it did take me to where I could find the answer. So I am very grateful.
It seems to be signing out ok now. I keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you again.

bristolgirl 14:36 18 Nov 06

It's happened again. And this time the cure has not worked.
Any more ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…