Unable to Send Office Documents as Attachments

gazmania 16:22 19 Apr 03

This is really strange. Sometime ago I noticed the 'Send as Attachment' option from the File menu disappeared. Sometime later I tried adding the option by customising the Toolbars and dragging the item into the menu. The option is there now but it remains dimmed. I can send as email direct from a document, but not as an attachment. I fear one of Mr Gate's updates may have screwed me up here. Does anyone have any ideas?

gazmania 17:16 19 Apr 03

Has anyone out there got any idea on this?

TOPCAT® 17:41 19 Apr 03

...of Office or OS you are using. You can have a look at these items to see if they are relevant. TC.

click here

No Ideas 18:11 19 Apr 03

Open an Office application e.g. Word, Help, Detect & Repair... ? Worth a try if you have this option ... depends on the version of Office you're using.

Megatyte 18:17 19 Apr 03

If it's Microsoft Word that you're having problems with then go to Tools - Options - General and ensure that the 'Mail as attachment' option is enabled.

gazmania 19:35 19 Apr 03

I found the answer in Microsoft kb at click here
Thanks to Topcat, No Ideas and Magatyte.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…