Unable to send to files to re-write drive

Skymaid 16:02 30 Mar 05

I am on windows xp. When I right click a document the option to send it to my re-writer drive (F) has gone. I have tried creating a new shortcut but this does not work. The option to send to floppy (A) is still there. Can anyone help please

ventanas 17:00 30 Mar 05

Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\Username\SendTo and put a shortcut to the drive in there, If this is not what you have already done.

You can also right-click the drive in My Computer, choose Properties and then the Recording tab. Ensure that Enable CD recording to this drive is ticked.

Also if you have any burning software such as Nero or Roxio installed, they may well take over some of these options. In my Send To folder the shortcut to the CD drive is labelled Drag to Disc drive.

Skymaid 13:36 31 Mar 05

Thank you Ventanas. I had done already done your first solution and it did not work but your second one has. Really grateful to you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…