Unable to save files with Adobe Reader9

ria 18:19 21 Dec 08

I am trying to download and save a document from the apple support site (iPod classic (120GB) User Guide). Every time I click the save button I get the error message “A file error has occurred”. I tried reinstalling Adobe Reader9, with no luck. This also happens on other sites.

MAJ 19:56 21 Dec 08

Have you tried right-clicking on the link and choose "Save target as"? Or see if this link works for you. click here

ria 21:23 21 Dec 08

right-clicking on the link and choose "Save target as" worked, thank you.
Still would like to know how to get rid of this error though

ambra4 22:26 21 Dec 08

Adobe Reader 9 is only a PDF reader you cannot save to it or create a PDF file you must download the PDF

file to your computer and Adobe Reader 9 will allow you to read it or open the file via you browser

If you want to save document as a PDF file or create, edit a PDF files you have to buy the complete

Adobe Acrobat 9 program

click here

ria 20:55 22 Dec 08

I know all that. Just up until now I have had no problem clicking the save button when viewing a PDF file on-line. This saved the document to my desktop.

bretsky 21:23 22 Dec 08

You are right about saving that way. I ditched Adobe reader ages ago and installed click here and have never looked back.

Download use and enjoy!

bretsky ;0)

ria 21:39 22 Dec 08

Just checked it out, looks very impressive and certainly will give it a go, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…