unable to rid myself of...

podlod 09:01 28 Oct 11
Answered

Hi, I have an email if not once but 3 or 4 times a day from one particular sender who is driving me crazy trying to sell me something. No matter what i do, (and I seem to have tried everything)I cannot rid myself of his annoying sales emails. Is there any way I can stop this little *!

Thanks

rawprawn 09:14 28 Oct 11
  birdface 09:14 28 Oct 11

Are you using Windows Live Mail or another.You can set WLM for friends and family only but who knows what important e-mails may miss.

lotvic 09:29 28 Oct 11

Depending on your email provider, you can log in on your Webmail and Blacklist the address.

gengiscant 09:53 28 Oct 11

Brian gets his Email through a Wannadoo address. But you can always create a Gmail address and set it up that your Wanadoo emails come to the Gmail address then just mark any Emails you do not want as spam. I expect you could do something similar in Wanadoo. On no account click on unsubscribe in these types as all that does is let the spammer know that the email address is live.

Woolwell 15:46 28 Oct 11

You can set up a filter on Orange (Wannadoo) webmail which will block certain e-mails by sender or by content. I used to do that when I had an Orange account but don't have access now to describe it. I think that the Orange help does have something about it.

podlod 10:16 29 Oct 11
Answer

Hi, thanks for all your advice and will note all, will also try mailwasher. Again thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now