Unable to remove Panda Internet Security

buzbywilliams 08:51 16 Apr 04

Having installed from free CD that came with PCAdvisor. I wanted to remove but can not. Add/Remove will not work. I am running XP professional. I have bought the product but it will not load correctly because of the free version. To try and contact Panda well the aptly named the company for I think they must be nearly extinct. Please help me

bananaslik 08:56 16 Apr 04

hi buzbywilliams when this happens to me i go into programe files & directly delete the folder from there.Then i go into search,type in the name i want to get rid of & if any come up i delete them.should work ok.ps panda is a good anti virus i used to use it.

Satmansq 09:07 16 Apr 04

My friend has Panda AV and it comes with its own uninstall program, no need to into add/remove, which I have used successfully, however his is the full version not free version from magazine.

temp003 09:13 16 Apr 04

When you say Add/Remove Programs does not work, what happens? Sometimes, a program's uninstall routine comes as part of the "installation" process, meaning they will ask you whether you want to install it, you say yes, and then you'll be given an option to uninstall.

Also check in Start Menu whether there's an uninstall option, or check in Program Files whether there's an uninstall.exe or something like that.

Another possibility is disable it from startup, restart, then try uninstalling again. Or try booting into Safe Mode and uninstall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…