Unable to proceed with cover download

ponytail 10:49 09 Feb 14

This relates to my post of about a week ago titled I think how to get replacement covers.I have been using Cd covers.cc which has been really great but today I tried to download a cover and when I clicked on download it asked me to enter the captcha words but there was nothing in that section and no way to open it.Tried a few other odd covers but same result.Anyone got any ideas.

northumbria61 10:59 09 Feb 14

There are plenty of FREE software applications available here CD Covers

northumbria61 11:02 09 Feb 14

One here - Free Covers - choose from content down left side.

hastelloy 13:15 09 Feb 14

In Cd covers.cc find the cover you want, right click on it and select "Save image as". Then save it in the normal way. I can't see a "Download" option.

mart7 15:43 09 Feb 14

Ponytail

if you want an easier site go here

click here

ponytail 17:19 09 Feb 14

Hi marvin42 what I have been doing is open the program then choose Audio then enter artist click on go choose title left click on it which brings up the covers then left click on the one I require and down below where it says cover info clicked on download which brings up the cover And I right clicked on it and selected save picture as and saved it in a folder I had already created but now when I click on download it asks me to enter the info in the catcha box and it is empty.

ponytail 17:24 09 Feb 14

Hi mart7 just clicked on your link and it seems I have to register to use this site.When I clicked on register it says registration is by invite only

mart7 19:58 09 Feb 14

sorry didnt realise its an invite only site,ill get back to you on this unless you sort the problem with cd covers.cc

ponytail 23:09 09 Feb 14

Thanks's mart7 will keep on trying and will keep you all updated

hastelloy 09:29 10 Feb 14

Hi ponytail.

That seems to be a long-winded way round. From my link select music. You can then type in the name of the artist or album and click Go. This will give you a list to choose from. Once you have the cover on screen you can save as I said before.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…