Unable to print Google Mail message only.

old6x 17:30 26 Sep 07

I've had an ongoing problem printing emails on google and it's now quite critical as I need to print out a flight booking. Basically, when sicking on the "print" command on the drop down it doesn't respond except to right click and this prints out the whole screen not just the message.
Also the Help button only responds via right click. But this is virtually useless in this case and nowhere can I find that I can send an email to them with this query. Can anyone help please?

jimv7 18:03 26 Sep 07

Not the answer your looking for, but a possible solution,

Why not copy and paste into your office word and print from there.

old6x 19:39 26 Sep 07

Thanks jimv7. I tried that but it was impossible to only hilight the message to copy.

csqwared 20:11 26 Sep 07

Going on from jimv7's solution, if you have the web page on screen, use the "Print Screen" button and then paste into Word. This pastes an IMAGE rather than a text doc and can be cropped, resized etc. etc.

Any help?

carl

old6x 21:20 26 Sep 07

Thanks all. I missed the most obvious. I had a pop blocker activated!! All well now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…