Unable to play PC games, new CPU?

wavegoodbye 12 Aug 12

Hey, I am wondering if I am able to get a new CPU for my laptop. I currently have a AMD E-350 Processor but I need a better one to play most PC games. If I am able to get a new CPU, where could I do this as I have never done anything like that before. I would appreciate any responses, thanks ;)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12 Aug 12

new CPU for my laptop

Laptops are not really upgradeable in this manner you would be better buying a new machine.

KRONOS the First 13 Aug 12

As Fruit Bat has said it can be very difficult to change CPU's on a laptop and the fact that your present CPU is only a E-350 tells me that it is not a top of the range laptop and I doubt whether the graphics card would also play the games you want.

Your only solution is to buy new and a gaming laptop does not come cheap'

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message