unable to play games online

pcgal 22:21 07 Feb 03

HI EVERYONE, MY SON IS TRYING TO PLAY MEDAL OF HONOUR ONLINE WITH HIS FRIENDS BUT EVERYTIME WE TRY AND CONNECT THROUGH GAMESPY ITS TELLING US "SERVER CONNECTION TIMED OUT"..WE'VE ALSO TRIED THROUGH THE GAME CD ITSELF (WITHOUT GAMESPY) BUT STILL THE SAME..I HAVE 2 HDD WITH M.E AND XP BUT WE GET THE SAME RESULT ON BOTH OPERATING SYSTEMS AND ALSO WE HAVE A 567000BPS BROADBAND CONNECTION...CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP US AS I'M CLEAN OUT OF IDEAS...THANKS XX

tulix 00:06 08 Feb 03

not 100% sure on this one but i think you can specify which area you want to search for games to play.try searching under uk listings first if you get anymore problems let me know and i will look into it more .tulix

Pilch.... 00:07 08 Feb 03

Please dont use cap's!!!

Anyhow....

DO you have firewall because sometimes it will block the ports MOHAA uses....? is the Game patched to v1.11 this makes a huge difference?

Pilch.... 00:09 08 Feb 03

the ping of the server.... although on ADSL wont make much difference, the ones with High pings tend to be un-responsive.

Gimme a little bit and i will have my server up which i know work's, as i have had people from PCA join me on it and we have had a lot of fun.

ordep 07:52 08 Feb 03

pcgal
I had a loy of probs with Gamespy of late so,
I've installed All Seeing Eye. I'm very impressed with it, give it a go click here

Pilch, can you give me your server details

simonp1 08:37 08 Feb 03

Try this add 195.149.21.56:12203 its for Jolt.co.uk. Having a high ping will cut you off, belive me i know. Make sure you have the correct address. The all seeing eye is your best option. Gamespy will time out if the game has a max ping of eg 250 and your pinging at 400. Check the game you want to play has a high ping to be on the safe side, press tab in the game to check your ping.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…