UNABLE TO PERFORM LIVE UPDATES FOR NAV03

middleroom 12:45 02 Jan 04

Just recentley the live update feature on NAV 03 has stopped. When i run the update it finds the same files each time, downloads no problem, but the system status box remains unchanged. I have checked through K.B and the only thing i can find is that i am not running the latest Live update module (1.8 19)Symantecs update page will not download the latest offering. My last successfull download was 10/12/03. Why has it all of a sudden stopped?

charity1657 05:31 11 Jan 04

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago, trying to run live update with NSW 2003. The closest I got to an answer from the K.B. was that is was a subscription problem, although I had renewed my subcription over 6 weeks ago it was not displaying the renewal date. The only way I could resolve the problem was to uninstall the lot and re-install it again, touch wood I can now run live update.

middleroom 09:45 11 Jan 04

I decided to re-install as well. Live update performed no problem, but when i tried to alter live update settings in options, it said NAV had encountered a serious problem, re-install again!
I ignored it, everything still seems ok for now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…