Unable to open Nero Cover Designer

Cassy 13:51 20 Apr 06

I have Nero StartSmart installed on my computer which comprises of:
Nero Express
Nero Express SE
Nero Cover Designer
Nero Media Player
Nero Show Time

All but Nero Cover Designer open and work well, however when I try to open and use Nero Cover Designer get the following message

Error opening C:\ProgramFiles\Ahead\CoverDesigner\def.dat:
Please can you tell me how to rectify this problem I do have the Nero OEM Suite disk.

Monoux 15:00 20 Apr 06

I've had this message for ages, No idea why it comes up but I simply click OK, the program loads and can be used seemingly without any problems at all

Cassy 16:41 20 Apr 06

Monoux thanks for replying , however nothing happens when I press OK and Cover Designer does not load/appear.
Can I download this part of the Nero StartSmart from the CD disk without first uninstalling the whole Nero StartSmart programme?

chub_tor 16:57 20 Apr 06

Is Nero Cover Designer shown separately in Add/Remove Programs? If so you can delete it and reinstall it from the StartSmart CD.
You may also have the choice of Repair in the Add Remove of StartSmart. It's worth clicking on to try it.

Monoux 21:00 20 Apr 06

I think Nero Cover designer is part of the whole thing and not separate. It may pay you to go to the download part of their site and see if there is a later version available as installing that might cure your problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…