Unable to open links in emails.

john-231489 09:59 10 Nov 06

Hi all

I have asked this question before but having started again with a new computer I am having the same trouble. I cannot open links in emails.I have tried a system restore and followed the previous advice given on 2nd August relating to resetting the default file association but it still does not work. I use Outlook 2000 on windows XP home. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

VoG II 17:38 10 Nov 06

Is click here what you tried?

john-231489 08:35 11 Nov 06

Hi
VoG. Yes that is what I tried. Strange thing is I can open links in this forum but not in emails. When I do click on a link a box flashes onto the screen momentarily and then all freezes as though it is trying to connect. After a short while everything returns to normal. Have you any further idea's

Many thanks

john-231489 09:21 15 Nov 06

Having had no success I tried Thunderbird to see if that would work. It does with no problem but why Outlook would not remains a mystery

Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…