Unable To Open Links

RussB78 22 Jan 12

Hello All,

I can`t open any of the links in any of these forums, has anyone any suggestions why this is, and ideas about what I can do to put this right.

buteman 22 Jan 12

Obvious one, have you tried rebooting to see if that works,

lotvic 22 Jan 12

"can't open any of the links in any of these forums"

So how did you manage to post a new thread then?

Which links specifically? Adverts, links in posts, change page to different section? Please give an example so we can try it out and see if it is 'just you' or if links are broken on webpage.

What happens when you click on a link?

RussB78 22 Jan 12

Sorry Guys, Links in Posts, but I have To say that seemed obvious to me and surely posting a thread is different from trying to open a Link within one.

Russell

RussB78 22 Jan 12

lotvic, When I click oon a link absolutely nothing happens.

Woolwell 22 Jan 12

You haven't mentioned which browser, whether you have any add-ons running, adblockers etc.

If IE try resetting it the defaults.

Woolwell 22 Jan 12

Ps is it just on this site?

RussB78 22 Jan 12

Hi Woolwell,

I don`t use any other forums and I am useing IE9 with no Addons running.

This problem has been for the last three days in the Forums on the PCA site.

I just love that "Obvious one, have you tried rebooting to see if that works" from Buteman.

Russell

tonyq 22 Jan 12

Try right click,"open in a new tab"see if that opens the link.

Woolwell 22 Jan 12

Try in compatible mode.

Woolwell 22 Jan 12

"I don`t use any other forums" but do the links work on other webpages eg BBC News?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message