Unable to open files/folders on word

ponytail 13:58 18 May 15
Answered

I have quite a few files which are saved in my documents most are letters I have sent and saved in my documents.There is also a list of my current direct debit payments.I just btried to check a particular direct debit but it would not open.I then tried to open one of the saved letters same result I use office 2003 on windows 7 can someone help please

alanrwood 14:13 18 May 15

How are you trying to open them.

ponytail 14:24 18 May 15

I go into my documents and double click the file the word symbol just flashes on and off and all I get is a blank grey screen

ponytail 14:28 18 May 15

These are all letters or notes I have typed out using word and saved in my documents everything else in my documents opens ok

ponytail 14:29 18 May 15

These are all letters or notes I have typed out using word and saved in my documents everything else in my documents opens ok

ponytail 17:21 18 May 15
Answer

I called into my local PC shop and asked his advice and he suggested I uninstall office and the re-install it I had a few problems trying to install it but it seems ok now but still not sure what the problem was.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…