Unable to get rid of fish.co.uk

Nightmanager 18:38 10 Nov 03

I have been given my daughters PC and every time I try to connect to hotmail.com up pops fish.co.uk's home page. I have deleted every reference to fish that I can find, but still it pops up when I try hotmail. My daughter had a hotmail address on fish.co.uk before she let me have the PC, I am now with Tiscali. How do I get rid of fish totally.

Lionheart? 19:05 10 Nov 03

Go to tools, internet options then change the home page address.

A_World_Maker 19:28 10 Nov 03

This bit of software, will help you reclaim your stolen start page click here assuming it isnt a quick fix from Tools... Internet Options... etc..?

Nightmanager 00:02 11 Nov 03

The only home page address is tiscali, but still fish.co.uk opens if I try to go to hotmail.com

GJC 00:10 11 Nov 03

Hi,

It sounds like you're suffering from a similar problem to the one I had. You need a piece of software called "CWShredder" which I've just used and it fixed my problem.

Sorry I'm not sure how to link you to my thread, but search for "fastwebfinder" and you should find my original posting.

Good luck.

Regards,
Gary (GJC)

Nightmanager 05:08 11 Nov 03

Thanks to all of you for your help I have downloaded the software and will try it. Hope it works OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…