unable to get reg, no for netobjects

Leslie-212488 12:20 05 Jun 05

has anyone had problems registering NOF7?
I have registered and is waiting for the reg number. that was a week ago, and still waiting.
I have tried to reregister, but told that i have already registered, it also asks me to login?
i thought i would get my wife to register, but the same thing has happened. have been waiting 4 days for the reg number. shoul i be contacting pca.

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:18 06 Jun 05

entering the reg number that is given on the sleeve the CD came in.

Leslie-212488 17:07 06 Jun 05

sorry mate, but there is not a number on the cd sleeve. I have, looked.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:39 06 Jun 05

but there was something on the sleeve. Cant find my copy at the moment but I seem to remember pointing it out to someone else at the time.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:43 06 Jun 05

Sorry, it wasn't the code, it was the address click here

Leslie-212488 17:41 07 Jun 05

i dont have the original packaging that the magazine came in. i looking for other suggestions.
i will work through the magazine to see if i have missed something

jolorna 20:11 07 Jun 05

all you can do is create another email address and use barryoneoff.co.uk's link and you will get the registration within a few minute's because the link still works ok

Leslie-212488 08:22 11 Jun 05

i rang the pcadvisor helpline, who registered my email address. It's the only way i could do it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…