Unable to get into Hotmail

ponytail 28 Jun 13

I have been trying to get into my Hotmail account this morning but after signing in it takes ages and when I finally get there am unable to go into my inbox.Have just tried it on my wifes laptop and the same problem.Does anyone else out there use hotmail who could tell me if they have a problem

rdave13 28 Jun 13

Just signed in to Outlook.com and everyting is ok. Same using Windows Live Mail.

ponytail 28 Jun 13

Just got in composed email clicked on send and it just says sending has done now for nearly ten minutes have just logged out.Every other thing is fine just signed into my bank account and got straight in also got straight into here

rdave13 28 Jun 13

Sent a test message to another web mail account and I'm not getting any problems.

rdave13 28 Jun 13

I'm on IE 10, Win 8, windows' firewall and Avast free with Malwarebytes pro running.

ponytail 28 Jun 13

Have just rebooted the Laptop and am going to try again will let you know what happens

rdave13 28 Jun 13

Ok. Getting email notification via Live.co.uk as quickly as it's ever been.

tonyq 28 Jun 13

I'm having trouble, it,s taking ages to open up after signing in.

rdave13 28 Jun 13

There seems to be a few posts about this. As I've said I'm having no issues.

VCR97 28 Jun 13

Like tonyq I have to wait ages after signing-in for anything to happen. It's been like this for a couple of weeks.

rdave13 28 Jun 13

Not sure if this is an ISP issue or area issue. I'm with Plusnet and north Wales.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message