Unable to establish internet connection

CLONNEN 16:36 07 Feb 05

I can log onto the internet using a local rate dialup number and get connected straightaway.

When I try to log in using my Unlimited Fast4 dialup account details I get the message "Unable to establish a connection". I have tried connecting from both Internet explorer and Outlook Express and also with the icon that lives in the Dial Up Networking folder in Control Panel.

My username and password are correct because I can still login at the Fast4 website when I am connected on the Supanet local rate dialup number.

The only thing I can think of is that I have been doing some tweaks to the Registry over the weekend. Have I accidentally changed something vital to my internet connection settings?

john-232317 17:06 07 Feb 05

Try a restore to an earlier date. Be carefull in the reg ;-))

Tony 18:11 07 Feb 05

I can get this with my bt broadband. Tech support tell me to configure a new connection with the same password and details and this works fine for me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…