Unable To Display Webpage IE7

AubreyS 17:42 09 Oct 07

My wife is unable to go to some of the websites that she was previously able to visit on IE6 ie click here
Also, she has had problems with the Barclaycard site.

She is using a Dell Laptop runing XP home.

STREETWORK 17:45 09 Oct 07

Have you run any anti-spyware programs lately? If not then I would suggest this, such as AGV from click here

AubreyS 17:47 09 Oct 07

Thankks for the reply. I've already tried that but it does not explain why the webpage opens fine on IE6 but not IE7.

mfletch 17:52 09 Oct 07

Hi You may have a add on in IE7 that is affecting the sites in question,

Try turning off some add ons,

Tools

Manage add ons

Enable or disable add ons

Also try turning off the phishing filter also under tools,

mfletch

AubreyS 18:12 09 Oct 07

Hi mfletch. I tried turning off some of the add ons and I already have the phishing filter turned off. Still no luck. The wife is getting desperate not being ably to get on Donny Osmonds website!!

mfletch 18:16 09 Oct 07

Have you deleted all your temp Internet files and all cookies,

mfletch

AubreyS 18:17 09 Oct 07

Yes mfletch, I've also deleted the temp files and cookies.

AubreyS 18:23 09 Oct 07

I've tried it on my laptop running IE6 and it looks like the problem is on that too. Maybe there my wife is not the only one trying to get onto Donny's website... weird!

She will try again later, maybe the other person will be offline! Thanks for the help and suggestions guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…