Unable to Delete Temp Internet Folder Contents

imindoors 18:12 26 Mar 03

Suddenly Unable to Delete contents of Temporary Internet folder. Individually or by Selecting All through Edit.

Have run AVG Virus check and Add Aware looking for any Viruse's.

Have made no changes to Configuration.
Only difference from normal use, was a succesfull Google search for my daughters collage website.

Running Win XP Home – 400W PSU – 1.4GH AMD Athlone – ABIT KG7-RAID MB - 512 MB S-DDR Ram – Weston Digital 40GB Master & 20GB Slave HDD’s - 64Mb DDR Radion Graphics – Creative Audigy Platinum Sound Card – Flatron 795ft Plus Monitor.

Any help and/or Advice would be gratefully Recieved to clear up this problem.

There is about 60 files involved.

Imindoors

powerless 18:28 26 Mar 03

Tools > Internet Options... > Delete Files > Click "OK" > Does that work?

If no...

When your computer is starting keep tapping the F8 key, Now select SAFE MODE.

The file should delete in safe mode.

Djohn 18:31 26 Mar 03

Try, Start/IE. and right click, select properties, and then under the general tab, click on, delete temp. files. J.

Djohn 18:34 26 Mar 03

You posted while I was still trying to type! Must sharpen up my typing finger. :o)

imindoors 18:54 26 Mar 03

Thanks a million for such a swift response

I have been coming in the Forum for nearly two years now.

Learnt how to build my own Computer from In here

And couldn't remember how to Delete those files for the life of me. Been using Shortcuts to often. Or getting Old.

Never in all that time had such a swift Response Thank Again. Now to find out what caused it in the first place.

imindoors

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…