Unable to delete files/folder. DLL!!

Ma6ician 14:35 31 Mar 09

I have noticed something in Start menu progs called "EYE 312"?.When I scroll up to it it leads straight to uninstall.Iv'e traced the file by start>search>files and folders and its located at C-Prog files-Installshield-installation Information(size 1.33Mb)Trying to uninstall by its own uninstall OR Add/Remove progs leads to a box >>
Setup DLL\Setup DLL.cpp (462)
PAPP:Eye 312
PVENDOR:KYE(click here. .com.tw
PGUID:A59AB961-BE82-41EO-BOFB-648DFA6DDEA4
$9.1.0.429
@windows service Pack 1 (6001) IE 7.0.6001.1800 [OK]
Pressing OK just leads to another box installshield wizard.>>
Setup has experienced an error
please do the following-
Close any running programmes.
empty your temporary folder.
Check your Internet connection(Internet based setups)
Then try to run setup again.
Error code:5001 [OK]
By searching files and folders then pressing open file location I can then move it to the recycle bin.This is as far as Iv'e gone,deleting from here MAY get rid of it, OR lead me back to the above mentioned boxes.I am worried to try deleting from here for two reasons.1,The mention of Service Pack 1,and 2,Looking in Add/Remove Progs shows "Eye 312" at *12.2*Gb!!!.I certainly havn't downloaded anything like this,so has it imbedded itself with something? I obviously don't want to delete anything to do with the OS.And click here just looks like a search site? Nothing Iv'e been on.Im running Vista Home Basic service Pack 1 with AVG 8 Professional.DLL files worry me,is it safe to delete anything from Prog files?? Thanx Ma6ician

Terry Brown 14:38 31 Mar 09

Follow this link, It may help
Terry
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced