Unable to copy photos onto a CD

highwaya47 20:35 18 Jan 03
  highwaya47 20:35 18 Jan 03

Hi
I have Windows XP, complete with a factory installed CD copier. I can use the E drive for copying audio or playing any aplications but it will not let me copy photos or files.
In the opened window I click on "copy all items to CD" but nothing happens. When I open my computer it shows that E drive is not asseable, it does not show this when I copy audio.
The computer is about 11 months old, I have only purchased a camera recently.

Can someone please help?

Chris

rmn 20:39 18 Jan 03

dont use windows to burn cd's but nero will do it for you.you can get a trial version from click here to try.darren

timothywilliam 20:46 18 Jan 03

I couldn't get my XP to burn CD's either but it is no trouble with Roxio CD 5. In fact it is super. !
Timothy

timothy44 20:54 18 Jan 03

Hi do you have Veritas software installed with your windows xp? I had all these problems too and I use this. It's called Record now Dx. Look for Veritas in your srart- all programmes. It's a really easy wizard based programme which talks you through putting your photos on cd. Open it up and click on "make a data cd" it will then instruct you to put a blank cd in your drive and then let you browse your computer for your photos, I keep mine in "my Pictures" then you only have to click on next and it will copy them for you. It leaves the cd open so you can add more photos at a later date. I hopr this is any help to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…