Unable to connect to Tiscali Anytime

lp 18:28 09 Jul 03

Dell Dimension 8200 2GH Pentium 4.Windows 2000 updated up to SP3+ all Pre-SP4 updates. I have installed: Norton System Works 2002 (updated to 7/7/03), Go Back, Firewall ZoneAlarm,and my modem is Conexant-HCF V90 56K RTAD speakerphone PCI. I can connect using the same tel.line and same computer to the Tiscali "pay as you go" but I cannot connect to the Tiscali ?Anytime? the last 15 days( I was connecting to that before). With Tiscali support we went through all steps of installation and re-installation of all parameters but in vain. Using the same tel. Line and the same wire, disconnecting this computer and connecting a laptop(Windows 98,or Windows XP) or another computer( Windows 95), I can connect to Tiscali Anytime without a problem.
The same thing happened few months before but at that time by using "Go Back" it started working again. This time Go Back was not used on time and I now cannot go 15 days back. The only thing that was introduced at that time (15 days before) was a second e-mail account in my Outlook Express. I am currently pay for ?Anytime? (fixed monthly sum) and ?pay as you go?. Tiscali does not accept to break the contract as ,obviously, is not their mistake since the other computers can connect to ?Anytime?. Can you help me please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…