Unable to comlete full email address

chas147 20:32 05 Oct 05

Hi, I would appreciate your help on this one.

I have recently ordered a system on line that is going through the build process and to check the status I can enter the order reference number and also the email address that I used when I was ordering the goods. Entering the ref number is not a problem, but when I enter my .com email address it seems that I run out of spaces and I am unable to enter the final "m" of the .com. The status system is then saying that I have entered an incorrect email address. I can of course make a phone call to check on the status, but not being able to complete my email address has got me baffled. Any ideas.

Many thanks.

mgmcc 21:10 05 Oct 05

Does the email address not 'scroll' when you enter more characters than the box can display?

chas147 21:14 05 Oct 05

Hi, no it just ends with the "o" and will not take the final "m"

Thanks

octal 21:53 05 Oct 05

Its possible whoever built the web page didn't programme enough spaces in the form were you enter the email address. Who many characters do you have in your email address?

octal 21:54 05 Oct 05

Who many supposed to read how many.

chas147 23:50 05 Oct 05

Hi Octal, my address is made up of a total 31 characters, I use my full name and the xxxxxxxxxx. com. I think that you could be right .

Regards

johnnyrocker 00:56 06 Oct 05

best bet go to their website and advise of the probs and ask for progress and a resolution.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…