Unable to access Yahoo account from MS Outlook

MOMORRIS 16:37 23 Jan 05

My laptop is a Athlon 1600+ Sony Vaio i have MS XP Service Pack 2 loaded and i don't seem to be able to access my Yahoo account through my MS Outlook 2000, or send any mail either. I've set up the settings as mentioned in the Yahoo mail site. Can anybody shed any light, on what might be the problem. Much appreciated, Mo

Diodorus Siculus 16:42 23 Jan 05

Are you getting any error messages? What happens?

Take a look at click here

MOMORRIS 15:40 24 Jan 05

Cheers for your response, will check the link. Have no error messages, just when i hit "Send/ receive" absolutely nothing occurs. I can connect to the server no probs, my browser IE4 works fine. I'm using the recommended Pop3 settings from Yahoo. I thought as i had recently installed the XP Service pack 2 from Microsoft, that might have been the prob.

Completealias 17:32 24 Jan 05

There is a service that you have to sign up to with yahoo its called yahoo delivers you need to sign up to this before you can access your yahoo account using outlook

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…