Unable to access a web site.

Meshuga 21:25 08 May 05

I have recently been accessing a particular web site but suddenly I get a message which reads "Your security settings do not allow web sites to use activeX controls installed on your computer. This page may not display correctly" I have not knowingly changed any settings. How can I get the web page to display please?

stalion 21:27 08 May 05

can you post a link to the website? also try clearing your internet history and cache

Meshuga 21:43 08 May 05

Hi stalion. Link is click here How do I clear Cache please.

p;3 21:46 08 May 05

its an Election thing page;I"ve just opened it but my Guard IE settings would need to be changed to allow full viewing, and I will not do that as dont need to :)

Meshuga 21:46 08 May 05

stalion, should have said that I cleared history and that my os is XP home sp2.

Meshuga 21:49 08 May 05

p;3, yes, I know it is an election thing because I have shown it to a friend but can no longer access it. Thanks for replying.

stalion 22:02 08 May 05

go to tools internet options,security and check if your slider is set to medium

Meshuga 22:21 08 May 05

Internet settings set to medium. Restricted sites set to high. Trusted sites set to low. Local intranet set to medium/low.

stalion 22:24 08 May 05

I gather you have macromeadia flash and the plug in

Meshuga 22:32 08 May 05

Yes, I do have macromedia flash and the plugin.

stalion 22:34 08 May 05

how about trying system restore

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…