Unable to access a particular web page

speedbird_zero1 09:22 04 Mar 04

I am running Win98se, using an AMD 2600xp processor, i have 512mb ram, and my internet connection is broadband. My problem is this however. I need to access click here to service my account but the page just will not load, it never has! it loads fine on friends machines but refuses to on mine. i cannot think of any reason for this as every other web page i go to loads without problem. I am unable to get through to someone at the bank who is on the tech' side for advice, all i get is "well it is working fine". when i type in the address, it adds a load more to the basic address, the blue line starts at the bottom then it stops, makibg no more progress. I have not installed anything new for weeks and every thing else is fine. Please advise of any ideas. Thank you.Mike

Cesar 09:32 04 Mar 04

I have just Loaded the Page, it takes a long time to load, I am using XP Home

loaded instantly for me.

i can understand whow you feel though because everytime i go to the dabs website my whole pc crashes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…