Unable to access one website only

trinity 11:15 06 Jan 07

Hi I've been unable to access click here since they upgraded their website in the New Year. They have tried to help but say that I am the only one having this problem. I have tried accessing it with my Firewall (The Shield)turned off, albeit temporarily. I have also tried just using Windows Firewall. I have cleared all Internet history, cookies, Temp files etc. I have flushed the DNS cache, reset the Registry to add values for Max and Neg caches as advised. I have rebooted the pc several times, tried IE, Netscape, Firefox and Opera but keep getting the same message.

I can access every other website I try. I have tried using bookmarks, google searches, email links from their site.

Firefox says:
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at click here.

IE (7):
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I have tried accessing http:// and https:// pages but no avail.

Can anyone help me?

VoG II 11:18 06 Jan 07

In Firefox I get:

Blue Moon Fiber Arts is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We appologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Thanks,
The Blue Moon Team

Gongoozler 11:18 06 Jan 07

When I try to follow your link to the site I get

"Blue Moon Fiber Arts is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We appologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Thanks,
The Blue Moon Team"

So that could be the reason

trinity 11:21 06 Jan 07

Thanks, funny that they tell me I'm the only one ! Cheers guys.

trinity 11:23 06 Jan 07

But isn't strange that when I try I just get the Server not found message??

Gongoozler 11:58 06 Jan 07

Perhaps the server is down, and the URL is now being redirected to the error message.

rodriguez 12:28 06 Jan 07

I use FireFox and also get

"Blue Moon Fiber Arts is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We appologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Thanks,
The Blue Moon Team"

However this takes slightly longer to load than other pages do.

Belatucadrus 13:33 06 Jan 07

I also get the server not found message with Firefox and a DNS gateway timeout from IE.

trinity 12:09 07 Jan 07

I'm still not able to access this site and I need to before the 16th January.

birdface 12:14 07 Jan 07

This is what I get,click here

trinity 12:16 07 Jan 07

When I click on your link Buteman I get

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

or Firefox cannot find the server.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…