Unable to access Helpforum

bpzoom 22:04 14 Aug 05

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): JVM_Bind
Since doing a clean load of XP HOME after reformat and rebuilding the system and internet connections, I find that when I click on the PC advisor Helpforum button the above data appears. Can anyone advise please? I can access my threads so presumably if someone replies to this I will be able to read it!

Taff36 22:13 14 Aug 05

This has been happening for over a week and we all get it from time to time - it`s not just you! Press the refresh button or F5 and try again. It usually sorts itself out.

woodchip 22:33 14 Aug 05

it works when it wants, you'll get used to it

Pooke 22:41 14 Aug 05

earlier on today, everything I clicked returned the cf query error thing (big grey screen with loads of text) So I got fed up and took the kids out for the day, glad I did it was good fun but costly.

I am beginning to seriously get fed up with it they need to get their act together!!

Come on PCA!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…