Unable to Access Certain Websites

Sinmar 21:49 02 Feb 07

I have just installed a Belkin ADSL Wireless Modem/Router with help from BT, gentleman was very helpful even though he told us that he shouldn't be doing it, he got us up and running however we are having problems accessing sites like Hotmail & Microsoft. So we contacted Belkin themselves and after an hour on the phone have not had any joy. Any one have any ideas? Many thanks for your help as always.

Nuisance24 22:09 02 Feb 07

You may have already been told this, but if you go into internet options in the tools tab, you will see a tab for restricted sutes some companies set up default restrictions in there.

Sinmar 23:09 02 Feb 07

Thanks Nuisance24 but i have already tried that. Think it might have something to do with Internet Settings such as IP Address & Default Gateway,I get a message on start up saying something along the lines of your connection will not function properly and directs me to the internet settings page. Someone told me the IP Address should be the same if this is true mine are not but I don't know how to change them.

Sinmar 23:10 02 Feb 07

Sorry IP Address should be the same as Default Gateway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…