Unable to access blue mountain

eedcam 18:28 12 Sep 07

Couple of times I have received notice that I have an Ecard to view on Bluemountain .I know this is genuine however when I click on the link I just go instantly to whichever web page I have open at the time. Tried pasting the link in explorer nothing happens nor can I access the site 's home page direct or through google. No problems with any other sires what so ever.Any ideas

eedcam 19:11 12 Sep 07

Hi Marg thanks but these are genuine notifications . My ISP blocks the spate of spam ones doing the rounds. Just cant understand why I cnt access by ant means

eedcam 19:17 12 Sep 07

No what difference would that make

eedcam 19:24 12 Sep 07

Marg I have tried always typing/ pasting nothing works as far as my pc is concerned iyt dont exist it does'nt even try to search

eedcam 19:37 12 Sep 07

Nope that just takes me to a blank page. I've tries allowing popups and cookies but nowt seems to work Its no great deal but curious why only that sit

eedcam 19:37 12 Sep 07

Nope that just takes me to a blank page. I've tries allowing popups and cookies but nowt seems to work Its no great deal but curious why only that site

eedcam 19:47 12 Sep 07

No never bother with that

eedcam 19:48 12 Sep 07

Sorry Marg messages going out of order yes I useIE

eedcam 19:54 12 Sep 07

Thanks Marg nice to know its possibly not just me I'll find out from the sender if they use IE i'm on IE6 perhaps it works with 7

eedcam 19:58 12 Sep 07

Cheers thanks for you time

VoG II 20:03 12 Sep 07

Try HostsToggle click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…