Unable to acces e-mail.

Joe R 15:33 12 Apr 05

Since yesterday afternoon, I have been unable to access my email account, using both Outlook Express and directly through the Blueyonder website.

The full error message is as follows. (I have tried the Microsoft helpsite without any success)

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'POP3.blueyonder.co.uk', Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I also have had the same username and password, for close on six years now.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Joe.

VoG II 15:36 12 Apr 05

blueyonder e-mail maintenance click here

I've had problems today as well.

PsiFox 15:37 12 Apr 05

Well either someone has changed yourusername/password or they are having a problem with their authetication server.

Give them a call

Joe R 15:41 12 Apr 05

VoG™,

Cheers for that, I can't even access the Blueyonder link you posted, but at least I know now they are having problems.

I,ve just ordered nearly £1000 pounds worth of components over the weekend, and it's frustrating not being able to get the passwords and/or serials to track the orders.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…