Craggles84 12:10 15 Oct 05

Does anyone know of a decent free un-deleter/file recovery program? My other half deleted a lot of my stuff on Wednesday and I'd love to get it back but I can't find a decent program to use!

Skeletor 12:14 15 Oct 05

PC Inspector is supposed to be pretty good click here

Hamish 12:21 15 Oct 05
  Craggles84 12:48 15 Oct 05

I've tried PC Inspector but it couldn't find the files I want but I know they are there because on of the bigger pay-to-use programs found them but I wasn't paying £80 to get them back, I'm a tightwad, lol!

VoG II 12:51 15 Oct 05

Try running Drive Rescue click here from a floppy.

Craggles84 13:22 15 Oct 05

Drive Rescue was useful but it only found two of the files. She deleted about 4 folders and a total of around 50+ files and I just can't find them. Is there a difference in what happens when a file is deleted as a single and a folder full of files?

Belatucadrus 13:35 15 Oct 05

click here Restoration is another one to try

Craggles84 13:46 15 Oct 05

Still no luck on finding anything except for the two files from earlier. Looks like their gone for good but I can't understand how come two of them are still there but the rest are gone!

VoG II 13:53 15 Oct 05

If the PC has been used since they were deleted, the space that they occupied on the hard drive may have been overwritten by other files.

Craggles84 13:54 15 Oct 05

OK, that's probably why then. I'm guessing that the temporary internet files would ahve used the space because thats mostly what the PC is used for. Oh well, my fault for not burning them to disc sooner!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…