Uleadd VideoStudio 7 and Creating VCD

Bapou 16:29 25 Nov 03

I use Ulead VideoStudio 7 to make slideshows with scanned or digital photos, music added. With the project finished the program will render to VCD a CDr for screening on a standalone DVD player.

The two options for burning to CDR are either render to a video file and save, use Nero for burning the file to CDR, or, render to VCR and burn direct to a CD via the program. This option provides the opportunity to create menus and add multiple slideshows.

My problem is, the Nero version will play in the DVD Player, the Ulead version will not. All that appears is 'Invalid Entry - PBC On'. I have searched Ulead's website tutorials and DVDHelp website without success for a possible explanation. The DVD player is a Nokia DVD 1170, and is not listed by DVDHelp as being compatible, it definitely is, just with Nero doing the job.

The Ulead version will play as a VCD on the computer in MP9 or WinDVD. When I open and view the disc files, Nero's shows the one VCD file, Ulead's shows 7 different Folders and 5 of them are empty.

Could anyone explain to me please, how and why Nokia says yes to one and not the other?

Bapou 22:32 25 Nov 03

bump!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…